Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reflection post

At the beginning of the year I thought Creative Art class was going to be a boring, unimportant class that just took up my extra space in my schedule. But as the class really started I realized this was actual work and you needed to put effort in this class and it actually made it quite the opposite of boring. The work that I am really proud of is my bike drawing, even though I hate drawing and that was probably the most boring assignment ever, I was really impressed with my work in the end. I didn't really think art was particularly my thing and I never thought I ever was going to be good at it, I realized throughout this year that if you really put your mind to it you can really create anything. I am so excited to take all my artwork home and get to look at everything I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment