Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time capsule

The items I put in my box have a strong reflection on myself. My favorite item in my time capsule is a movie theater stub for the movie "Godzilla 3D", I love this because it kinda shows that I'm a really flexible person. I don't really go for movies like that but I'm spontaneous and free living so I just thought I would go see it for the fun of it. Another item I have in my box is a letter to myself which I made humorous and not so serious because that's the type of person I am. I wanted to remind myself when I get older and read this letter that I have and always will be an easy going person. I also love the outside of my box because it represents my favorite project of the year, making your own stamp. All my favorite single paper stamps I made back in the year I glued all over my box, which I thought was cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment